Non Profit Websites at No Cost
Does your small grassroots nonprofit need a website? Or a website makeover?
Cats, Dogs, and the Homeless have become a passion of this company to assist in “Getting Connected.” We serve grassroot nonprofits.
We are in a position to help one to two non profits a month with essentially a website build and possibly on going maintenance at NO COST to the nonprofit organization. What’s the catch…there isn’t any. If you don’t have a hosting account we would need you to establish one, if you do we can possibly use what you have. You can visit our growing portfolio of nonprofits that we have helped. We would like to help your small grass-roots non-profit with a simple, clean, functional website that will help you get your message out and reach more donors and people who may need your service.
Are there any restrictions? Sort of…. here’s the short list:
- Must have a valid EIN issued by the IRS. We’ll verify your nonprofit status;
- Must be a small, grass-roots, non-profit with a budget size less than $150,000;
- Must have one point of contact to work with, and email to communicate;
- Must have a point of contract that can sign the agreement and other needed documentation;
- Must submit a letter of agreement on the organization’s letterhead along with our agreement;
- Project must be completed in 30 days or less;
- The website will be a simple and clean website that will be articulated in the agreement.
- Does not include continuing monthly website maintenance.
If your non profit is interested…here what you need to do to start. Contact us through the form below. Indicate in the message that you are nonprofit, your organizations name, and EIN number. Your organization has to have a 501(c)3 status…to be a non-profit and for this opportunity to work.
We look forward to help you help others!